Friday 24 July 2015

Maker Loses Wedding Ring in the Surf, Immediately Fabricates Another

This ebony ring is lovely but it's a bit fragile. And I confess that I made a backup ring this time. :-)Our friend Jonathan Danforth, programmer, Maker Faire North Carolina founder, and avid woodworker, was heartbroken when he lost his wedding ring last weekend: I was swimming in the ocean in South Carolina and managed to lose my ring in chest-deep opaque surf. I reached out to the Treasure Hunters forum, […]

Read more on MAKE

The post Maker Loses Wedding Ring in the Surf, Immediately Fabricates Another appeared first on Make: DIY Projects, How-Tos, Electronics, Crafts and Ideas for Makers.



from Make: DIY Projects, How-Tos, Electronics, Crafts and Ideas for Makers http://ift.tt/1RXxegV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment