Friday 3 February 2017

Linkubator Roundup, Week of January 29, 2017

This week, I found that even when my Pennsylvania senators’ mailboxes were full (deliberately left full, it seemed), I could still fax their offices.  Conveniently, FaxZero has a link on their homepage for sending free faxes to your senators and representatives. A connection online assured me that in his experience working for a senator, every kind of communication (fax, call, e-mail, social media) got logged into a single spreadsheet of public comments.

So, I’m faxing lawmakers (each day I shoot for at least two) to express my opinions and urge them to uphold American freedoms for all– especially those who are repeatedly left out of the conversation who need protection.  Share your preferred method below in the comments– let’s crowdsource our best #resistance hacks and coping strategies. 

~Erinn

Top Features

Around the Web



from Library as Incubator Project http://ift.tt/2jGZA4x
via IFTTThttp://ift.tt/2l4wjxz

No comments:

Post a Comment